Saturday 12 September 2009

NOTE


Well... I don't know, how many post I have now, and I don't fucking care. At least I can still post on and on. I wanted to give THANKS to all those metalhearts that keep watching this bloody blog. 'Cause thanks to you guys we are reaching the 9000 visits, and to be honest I didn't think we were getting this far... Its been a long fucking year since I started posting here, uploading material and sharing with you people. So when we reach the 9000th visit, I hope I could have some nice gift for all of you, so keep on visiting and soon you'll know whats coming next.

See ya!

0 comments:

Remember this site is just for music publicity. In case you dig the music, please be sure to buy the original release.

All material from this blog was taken from the internet and re-uploaded to file hosting service site, and deleted the material from my computer. So that means that in case files is not download it will be deleted permanently. So if you want me to re-uploaded please send an e-mail.

Support your Artits, support music, support METAL.